Senior IT System Support Engineer
- Permanent job opportunity
- Leading Global Technology company
The Senior IT System Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the O365/AD and other IT infrastructure technologies for Singapore Office Employees over email, phone interactions, chats, desktop sharing and onsite IT support by using the incident tracking system. The fundamental goal of this position is to see IT services interruption is not in the critical path of users. The job involves handling and resolving simple to complex IT issues and some queries from end-users.
- Must have Office network installation and support which includes Wan/Lan/Firewall/Access point /Video conference
- Good knowledge - on Desktop/Laptop HW support as on-site, and Laptop/Desktop/System build and allocation
- Asset management, Vendor coordination
- Help resolve application (Office and Business Applications) and escalate matter with details
- Gather the required information as necessary to best handle customer issues and technical inquiries
- Resolving the issues through onsite support, phone, chat, and email communication channels.
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L1, L2 and L3 Support organizations.
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability as required
- Document solutions for knowledge based.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related technical discipline)
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in L1/L2 technical customer support (voice and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Troubleshooting of Hardware and OS related issue
- Basic Knowledge of O365 and Identity and access management
- Very good Knowledge and hands on experience of Network, VPN, LAN and WAN
- Some knowledge of different storage technology
- good troubleshooting skills and Passion to be a part of a hard-working and winning team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
EA Licence: 08C5248