Java Enterprise Application Integration Engineer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Good Working Environment
- Career Development Opportunities
Our client is one of the most innovative financial provider which specializes in banking and technologies.
About the Role
You will be developing integrations with third party systems/application and will be helping with the team with application deployment and application server configuration. Ability to design the integration solutions and resolution of integration issues. Using the problem determination and analysis of production issues and execution of proof of concepts.
You are passionate about technology, curious and willing to understand how things work. Excellent in problem solving and analytical skills.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of the Java programming language
- Experience developing the back-end part of a java Enterprise Application
- Good understanding of the Java Virtual Machine (class loading, garbage collection)
- Knowledge and practical experience with developing and integrating third-party applications via standard technologies (SOAP Webservices, RESTful Web, Services, Java Messaging System, Enterprise Service Bus)
- Experience deploying and configuring Java Enterprise Applications on Application Servers (IBM WebSphere, Apache Tom Cat)
- Understanding of Java Web Application security: authentication, authorization, single sign on, session management
- Knowledge and practical experience with developing and integrating Identity and Access Management systems (e.g. LDAP, SAML, OAuth, API Gateways, WebSphere TAI, Tomcat Valves
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory