Lead/Senior QA Engineer (Automation)
- Permanent role
- Flexi benefits and provides employee wellness program
- Fun working environment
- IT solution and service provider
- Champion Quality Delivery strategy with customers both internally and externally.
- Understand, analyze and provision project requirements for presales engagement.
- Oversee end to end delivery of testing with testing standards, tools, processes &methodologies, frameworks, and various delivery methodologies
- Manage the team for the preparation of the Test Design, Test Execution, Test Reports and defects report using across projects
- Work closely with Project Managers/Directors to evaluate and implement any changes to the testing scope, testing approach and/or testing schedule
- Engage with various stakeholders (including but not limited to, application, security, infrastructure, business) to ensure testing services meet the project's objectives and demand
- Ensure the walkthrough of deliverables and defect triage meetings are conducted
- Oversee, manage, track and report testing status
- Ensure the updating of the requirement traceability matrix by the project manager
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience on automation testing using either Robot Framework, Selenium and/or Appium
- Good knowledge and experience Test Automation using one of the test framework
- Experience working in Agile Scrum projects
- Experience in Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Good understanding of Testing processes, Defect and Risk management
- Certifications such as Certified Software Testing Professional, Certified Software Quality Analyst certification
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Robot Framework (using Python language)
- Knowledge of Secure Hybrid Integration Pipeline (HATS) and Hive Agile Testing Solutions (SHIP)
- Knowledge and/or some Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD) i.e. Unit Testing
- Knowledge in software version control systems, code review workflows and CICD
- Driven individual with compartmentalised ability.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.