Liquidity Risk Management and Analytics
- 6 months contract with possibility for conversion
- MNC Bank
- Understand the FR 2052a regulatory reporting requirements, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), liquidity analytics, and the existing framework so that individual is able to effectively oversee ongoing liquidity reporting.
- Perform trend and variance analysis by entity, product, counter-party, tenor and other liquidity attributes on large data sets.
- Develop and implement enhancements to the current FR 2052a reporting process in order to improve the accuracy and timeliness of reporting and the efficiency of the process.
- Monitor any changes to FR 2052a reporting rules and coordinate assumption changes required by the bank regulators.
- A bachelor degree in economics, finance, accounting or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one or more of Treasury, Finance, Risk Management, Product Control, Accounting disciplines, preferably with some level of prior exposure to: Liquidity Risk Management and Analytics will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Balance sheet management, liquidity management, related regulatory requirements, financial markets and products, and Treasury
- Excellent understanding of FR 2052a Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report, Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- Strong quantitative and presentation skills, with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Power Point, and ability to work with large volumes of data leveraging spreadsheets and models
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248