- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
The successful candidate will be assisting the marketing team across key APAC marketing related work to drive the administrative tasks, including:
- Support the implementation of marketing campaigns in partnership with product teams and global marketing colleagues.
- Own the TTS APAC country event marketing schedules, maintaining a strong working relationship with country sales heads and management for forward planners, client segmentation.
- Support social strategy, content execution by managing social and content calendars.
- Own social governance with the global marketing team, provide best practices, templates, communications and more
- Execute client engagement activities including pre-event target market analysis, agenda building, develop the client invitation campaign while tracking clients' registrations, manage vendors or/and work with GEM teams in executing the initiatives' logistics where needed.
- Support to strengthen the brand position for TTS with awards, thought leadership content, development of client case studies in collaboration with sales, marketing and product partners by retrieving information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when requested.
- Prepare key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools - dashboards; post event analysis/webinars.
- Management of vendors, suppliers and agencies from briefing to fulfilment and invoicing.
- Invoice processing and tracking with Finance
- Degree in Communications; Marketing; Business; New Media
- 1-3 years' experience in marketing, project management or business operations.
- Ability to multitask is a must.
- Keen analytical, problem-solving, optimization and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with strong team player disposition with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization and externally with vendors.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248