Private Institution in Singapore, with HQ in Australia
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for identifying and recruiting students for the various programs.
- Main role - Generate sales leads
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Promote our programmes during education fairs
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track Return on Investment for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to promote our brand
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address agents' and students' queries
- Network with industry experts, Student recruitment agents and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and academic teams
- Only Singaporean or Singapore PR may apply
- Experience in Marketing Communications role
- Familiar with B2C & B2B advertising campaigns
- Experience in web content management and social media content management
- Experience in marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experiences in copywriting for leads-gen will be advantage.
- Minimum Degree in Business/Marketing-related areas
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.