- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Support the execution of the global marketing campaigns strategy in the region in partnership with product heads/teams and global marketing colleagues.
- Develop the product narratives/stories for both strategic and tactical priorities in partnership with regional and global teams.
- Testing and optimization by learning through data driven creative/content testing, learning, sharing across all activities.
- Own the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) APAC country event marketing schedules, maintaining a strong working relationship with country sales heads and management for forward planners, client segmentation.
- Support pre, during and post digital campaign flights including managing social strategy, content execution and analysis
- Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders to execute the social programs that meet business needs
- Own social governance with the global marketing team, provide best practices, templates, communications and more
- Lead and execute client-facing initiatives such as: online webinars, roundtables, forums and industry events for the respective clients segments (Corporates, FI, Public Sector) in partnership with Sector Heads/Product partners across TTS and within ICG.
- Execute client engagement activities including pre-event target market analysis, agenda building, develop the client invitation campaign while tracking clients' registrations, manage vendors or/and work with GEM teams in executing the initiatives' logistics where needed.
- Drive amplification and engagement on digital platforms following the TTS & Corporate Communications policy
- Support and help manage event marketing (hybrid, webinars, in-person), experience marketing, client marketing, influencer marketing, strategic communications, thought leadership and/or regional marketing programs
- Support to strengthen the brand position for TTS with awards, thought leadership content, development of client case studies in collaboration with sales, marketing and product partners.
- Prepare key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools - dashboards; post event analysis/webinars.
- Champion the SEISMIC rollout for Marketing - CMS.
- Management of vendors, suppliers and agencies from briefing to fulfilment and invoicing.
- Provide assistance and global coordination for APAC marketing initiatives with regional marketing team.
- Degree in Communications, Digital Marketing, Business, New Media or demonstrated skill/experience
- 5-7 years' experience in digital marketing / social media marketing at a B2C or B2B brand.
- Experience managing highly visible client engagement channels - events strategy.
- Experience with CRM systems; email marketing applications, webcast platforms (ZOOM, Veracast)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint - key requirement at a high level.
- Creation of dashboards for marketing, campaigns, social marketing etc.
- Proven expertise as a cross-functional leader
- Deep working knowledge of social media best practices and proven experience executing campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google, etc
- Experience writing creative and compelling copy with examples to show
- Proven track record developing unique social media campaigns and stories using a variety of content types including graphics, photography and video
- Passionate about digital technologies and platforms
- Transaction Banking, Payments environment and/or Mar Tech
- Ability to think strategically and handle end-to-end execution
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248