12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Be a subject-matter expert on the e-Commerce industry in APAC, working with other functional eCommerce leaders to share best practices and build the knowledge and network of the vertical within organization.
- Adaptability and agility to re-apply marketing discipline to other verticals is required
- Be a strong cross functional partner and marketing program leader - act with autonomy to design programs collaboratively across functions
- Turn industry research and insights into powerful storytelling and marketing content that spans narratives, campaigns, case studies and sales toolkits
- Originate thought leadership that showcases how the organization can solve key advertiser challenges and help transform business for the digital age
- Build strong relationships with key industry partners to take storytelling and thought leadership to market
- Partner and collaborate closely with country and regional marketing teams, sales, product marketing and marketing science to bring vertical marketing strategies to life
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in product or brand marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the eCommerce industry/marketplaces or technology-based companies
- Proven experience in turning research and industry insights into impactful marketing content and programs
- Creative thinker with a passion for storytelling and ability to turn complex solutions into relatable actions
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams to drive marketing programs
- Exceptional cross-functional collaboration skills with proven ability to influence
- Customer-centric mindset with demonstrated knowledge of the eCommerce industry.
- Agility to transfer skills across multiple verticals is a must
- Works well independently and in a fast-paced environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.