- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
- Create and deploy innovative marketing programs and at scale, to build awareness and demand for visual analytics and data management solutions across focused markets in SEA
- Operationalize and provide end-to-end marketing campaign support for SEA field activations, as well for global and APAC marketing initiatives as required
- Collaborate with the SEA sales organization and our partners with a growth mindset, to understand their mission and develop the best solution to achieve a common purpose
- Leverage the expertise of global and APAC marketing functions to drive excellence in campaign execution, digital marketing, customer marketing, industry marketing, and more
- Define and lead special projects such as the SEA community engagement program with Tableau champions
- Explore third-party/industry partnerships across SEA to extend the reach and effectiveness of field activations
- Take accountability of project deliverables, and adopt a data-driven approach to analyzing results and offering insights and recommendations to improve future activations
- Other duties may be assigned in alignment with business priorities.
- Professional certification in Marketing
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Has foundational understanding and familiarity with marketing campaign development and deployment processes, and with demonstrable success
- Experienced in B2B or Technology Marketing
- A keen learner and team player with a positive attitude to deliver great work and a focus on customer success
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data-curious by nature, and loves to explore data to drive insight-led marketingFamiliarity with marketing technology stack such as Eloqua, Drupal, and Adobe Creative Suite will be an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.