Media Operation Analyst
- 12 months contract
- 5 headcounts available
Multinational professional services company
- Become an expert in the support experience for public figures, content creators, and media companies
- Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
- Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
- Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content
- Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies and processes.
- Communicate effectively to educate Partners on our Products and provide recommendations when necessary.
- Work with support team to evaluate Partner's issues/problems, identify root causes and derive solutions.
- Min Diploma in any fields
- Advance level of written and spoken English
- Strong understanding of country market nuances and landscape, including geopolitical, economic and social issues
- Strong social media savviness
- 2+ years of experience in online operations, accounts management or technical support in a contact center environment is essential
- Strong Skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-changing corporate environment and work cross-functionally across multiple time zones and functions
- Industry and business knowledge of online marketing space, content creation, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.