Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Marketing specialist for their Culture and trends team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Brand Marketing support: Support priority trends driven marketing projects for Company's media platforms by overseeing curation of emerging creators, new communities and breakout Short form media trends.
- Video/channel level review: Oversee vendor operation for quality review of popular videos/channels on company's media platform.
- Research Intelligence: Oversee' always-on' trends research conducted by vendor partners in Japan for development of trends weekly newsletters on company's media platform.
- Leverage data and research to create positive, engaging user experiences daily and work with cross-functional teams to tell stories that bring context to what's happening on company's media platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 4+ years of experience telling stories related to web content, pop culture, technology or news. Prior experience in media/big tech/new publishing is desirable.
- Experience working as a journalist for a medium-to-large editorial brand is an advantage.
- Passion for the web video/YouTube ecosystem and digital video culture
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously within a constantly evolving context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to collaborate with partners and other cross-functional teams.
- Should be able to communicate in Japanese to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.