Mid Market Client Partner (Japan market)
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
We are looking for an experienced mid market sales professional to join our client's SaaS start-up team to grow platform adoption through new customer acquisition. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires outstanding business skills to sell into enterprises across Japan, become a true partner to the JP eco-system, and bring feedback to the broader team to improve the product. This role is based in Singapore and reports to the Head of Digital Sales, APAC.
- Help build the customer base in Japan, which is one of the top countries globally for our client's product
- Execute the full sales cycle from prospecting to building relationships with the right stakeholders to working with IT and Legal to structuring deals and guide them through product launch
- Navigate short and long-term sales cycles across multiple lines of business & departments within an organisation
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and structure commercial agreements
- Support partners to ensure success across the ecosystem
- Deep product expertise, understanding of the communications and collaboration landscape to sell a vision for how companies can change the way they work and strengthen their culture
- Strong collaboration with cross-functional partners including Client Success, Legal, Solution Architect, Product and other teams.
- Strong sales professional with 4+ years of professional experience in B2B software sales
- Proven track record of building strong C-level relationships and closing mid size transactions while exceeding sales targets
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside the organization
- Strong analytical ability and outstanding communications skills
- Experience and understanding of the Japan market is essential as the successful candidate will be working closely with clients based in JP and responsible for building relationships and helping them drive business results using the company product through consultation, education, and support
- BA/BS degree required; MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.