Network Engineer (Data Center)
- 12 months contract
- 5.5 working days
- MNC IT Company
- Network equipment and connectivity break-fix - Data Centers and Offices.
- Network equipment provisioning (installation, moves, upgrades and decommissioning) - Data Centers and Offices.
- Network connectivity provisioning (adding, moving and decommissioning copper and fibre patch cables) - Data Centers and Offices Hub Rooms
- Standard voice support (Desk end hard phone break-fix support - handset and connection to the equipment)
- Multimedia connectivity support - Data Centers and Offices.
- CMS (Connectivity Management System) database/application management and administration - Data Centers and Offices.
- Structured Cabling capacity management and reporting - Data Centers and Offices.
- Cabling management System Administration: Perform inventory updates, allocations, decommissioning and other associated tasks
- Storeroom management of Network spares and cables (Includes reporting and stock management).
- Network stores management to include equipment HW testing, OS uploads, and basic configuration in support of NOC and other teams.
- Visitor escorting - Data Centers and Offices.
- Network equipment and connection audits
- E-waste processing and management.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field.
- CCNA/ CCNP certified
- Salary will commensurate according to experience
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248