Network Security Lead
- Global IT services company
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work Location: Serangoon North
- On call support
- Network administrators maintain the computer networking system in an office environment by tracking network activity, performing upgrades of software and network device firmware, maintaining network hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks
- Install and integrate new network hardware and applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Hands on troubleshooting of networking, routing and switching
- Min 8 years of relevant network experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Preferably CCNA/ CCNP certified
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.