Network Operation Centre Engineer
- Open to contract and permanent positions
- 12-hours shift
- Fresh graduates welcome
Global technology service provider.
As a Network Operation Centre Engineer, you are responsible:
- To monitor all network circuits, comprising leased line, satellite links and internet backbone.
- To monitor all hardware equipment ranging from routers to ethernet switches, firewall, servers and satellite modems and Teleport.
- To perform 1st level troubleshooting to restore services.
- To coordinate with upstream service providers, Level 2 and Level 3 engineers to resolve all problems to restore services
- To submit shift report at the end of each shift.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Willing to work on 12-hours shift
- Keen to learn IT
Interested candidates please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.