Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities for Marketing Partners and ultimately marketers to increase adoption of Google Platforms technology that leads to increased tech fees or media revenue
- Support the SOP training for partners on new solutions and partner services in the billing and contracting team
- Work closely with the channel sales team on the development of scaled resources for partners.
- Work closely with the legal team on contracting matters for clients
- Strong business acumen and experience in an analytical environment.
- Experienced in stakeholder management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analysis, with a technology background and knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem.
EA Licence: 08C5248