Operations Project Support
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Support/Ensure smooth delivery and implementation for Core Operations after IPB LE move to CNA in various IPB functions which are supported by Core Operations.
- Able to provide strong project management to ensure timely implementation & quality standards of new systems/enhancements for continuous improvement in operations processes and business growth.
- Work with system developers to assess and resolve technical challenges.
- Coordinate and work closely with business and technology stakeholders on the project business requirements, schedules, and implementation.
- Perform quality assurance during system integration works.
- Conduct extensive end-to-end testing for various Core Operations functions and verifying UAT testing results to ensure no impact to Core Operations post IPB LE move to CNA.
- University/Diploma graduate with at least 2 years relevant experience in project & system/operations support.
- Proficient in MS Office skills such as Ms Word and Ms Excel
- Aware of Core Banking and Operations functions such as Payment & Transfer, Banking Statements & Advices, Debit/ATM card, Cheque book, Account Opening processes and US Tax requirements.
- Familiar with ALM - Application Lifecycle Management and Jira will be an added advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248