This Role :
Our Client :
Fortune 500 professional services company
Contract : 12 Months ( renewable)
- To support project management team members which include Managing Directors, Project Managers and Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of the project.
- Responsibilities may include:
- resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding, leave tracking),
- minutes taking at client and team meetings,
- preparation of meeting decks to be sent to client on time,
- tracking of deliverables, working with the Director on financial management (i.e. ensuring accuracy of chargeability,
- reconciliation of cost variances),
- liaising with finance teams for billings,
- processing of invoices/raising POs, generating reports,
- ensuring the team complies with client data protection,
- initiating and managing process improvements,
- maintenance of project site office facilities and coordinating on the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the project.
- Good communication skills
- Good listening and minutes writing skills, able to follow in meetings and capturing key points and follow-up ac
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.