- Leading International bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Respond to varied queries from the internal stakeholders and external clients
- Understand internal and external regulations
- Analyze and resolve exceptions timely
- Evaluate and escalate risk items to management and the business
- Make suggestions for the improvement of process efficiencies & controls
- Maintain close relationships with multiple internal teams, which includes the trading & sales desks, other Federation teams, technology
- Work very closely with other regional counterparts to ensure follow the sun / pass the book are maintained
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in Operations and/or Financial Services industry
- Strong preference is to have product background in (Equities Synthetic Products, if not then Equities Cash / Derivative Products)
- Strong risk control mind-set and detail oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Ability to partner across product groups, regions and functional responsibilities.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
EA Registration No: R1219081
EA Licence: 08C5248
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.