Procurement Ops Analyst
- 12 months contract
A multi-national IT company
Ensures execution of procurement channel and category strategies in delivery of internal projects and 3rd party products/ services when part of customer solutions; purchasing and buying.
- Provides procurement operations, focusing on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
- Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
- Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, such as taking purchase requests, making essential business procurement and financial checks and using automated tools.
- Contributes to cross-functional team goals and objectives through execution of commodity strategies
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year related experience of supply chain function
- Good communication, commitment and willingness to learn
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- This position consist of dealing to the Chinese market and will be requried to speak fluent Mandarin.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.