Product Analyst / Support
- 6 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Provide marketing and administrative support to product manager in digital led sales and product marketing campaigns, leads management and client fulfilment programs managed by the team.
- Support product manager to develop client communication materials and marketing message through Segment and Marketing team and follow through to secure approvals from various stakeholders and Unit Head including external partner before communication is sent to clients.
- Follow up with external partners to renew year-long client campaigns for new to insurance (NTI) and existing customers (ECM).
- Provide administrative support in performing sample UAT testing and seek sign off from product head/ product managers before campaign is rolled out.
- Provide support to the team in ad-hoc projects and follow up for necessary approvals prior to implementation.
- Protect the Bank by complying with relevant policies, procedures and country legal/regulatory requirements.
- Diploma or experience in the relevant field
- Experience in Consumer banking, communication, marketing support
- Product or project management support will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 08C5248