Product Manager - Commercial Card
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Downtown
- MNC Bank
- Responsible for Commercial Cards Product Management, Data Governance and Project Management
- Work with internal partners across Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS), Institutional Clients Group (ICG), and the Functional Partners - globally, regionally and in country to drive the growth of cards within the broader B2B space.
- Support Cards platform processing technology projects, data governance activities, product roadmap, digital agenda.
- Project management for various activities required for separation of Cards processing, processes and systems as part of the divestiture in APAC region. Activities involve Schemes and Settlement processing activity so good insights of Scheme processing would be beneficial.
- Participate actively in Global and Regional initiatives and work groups representing Commercial Cards business.
- Oversee the product development strategy for commercial cards portfolio of B2B commercial card solutions and services, including traditional Purchasing Card solutions as well as emergent solutions.
- Lead key technology projects and data governance activities for commercial cards business across the region.
- Excellent organizational and management skills and possesses a natural capability to monitor and track a huge number of tasks.
- Owns centralized activities, metrics, and controls for Cards governance entity at the regional level. Manage the quarterly, semi-annual, and annual attestation of the completeness and accuracy of the Cards governance entity.
- Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or other commercial disciplines
- 5 years of work experience in the financial services industry, preferably Cards ecosystem
- TTS product knowledge and country/regional product management experience
- Proven track record of successful product management
- Influencing/Collaboration skills
- An understanding of the Cards ecosystem, track record of partnership and collaboration with Operations and Technology.
- Track record of product or client management disciplines.
- Possess good project management skills and Stakeholder Management
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248