Project Manager (Fixed Income & Structured Products)
- 9 months contract role
- Work location: Central
- A multinational bank
This Project Manager role will support the regional Fixed Income & Structured Products Head in managing Win In Wealth (WiW) initiatives and BAU activities such as business performance analysis, strategy presentation, digital initiatives, industry transition, governance reviews and product/ new launch approvals.
- Managing the weekly flash estimates by liaising closely with countries. Also assume responsibility for managing periodic updates to GCB and Retail Bank leadership.
- Managing the regional Investments business updates including ideating on newer and innovating ways of communicating the key aspects of the Investments business to GCB's senior leadership.
- Work closely with product head and technology prioritization team in managing the Fixed Income & Structured Products (FISP) Technology roadmap & prioritization process.
- Support the product heads in periodic renewals of regional product programs. Assist product manager in consolidating, chasing and reviewing country feedback on programs renewals.
- Work with Data and Decision management to enhance analytical abilities across products and drive productivity initiatives and performance analysis.
- Support FISP quarterly campaigns, ad-hoc campaigns, digitization initiatives, etc.
- Support product manager on CPB integration work stream requests and follow-ups.
- Support and project manage FISP Win in Wealth (WiW) initiatives - Digitalization/ digitization projects and product expansion for HNW segment. Schedule, minute and coordinate all WiW project meetings with relevant stakeholders and ensure timely delivery of project deliverables with minimum supervision. Prepare business case / business proposal for governance forum review and approval.
- Work with WiW Project Management Office (PMO) to produce status reports for weekly management scrums calls, align expectations & escalates issues to ensure timely delivery.
- Support product head in monitoring industry developments, exposure, and on-going communications for Libor Transition.
- Degree holder
- Has 5-10 years of experience in wealth management and tracked record in WM project management
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage high stress situations
- Has a good understanding of investments and banking products
- Has a keen desire to build a career in investments and wealth management
- Independent; can multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for learning and a strong desire to challenge status quo
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.