Project Manager (Wealth Management)
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Management of Regional Investments and FX & Deposits governance related projects e.g. Sanctions related China related executive order, Corporate actions remediation, Loan Switch remediation, Booking controls etc.; in partnership with product managers.
- Management of other adhoc governance projects relevant to Regional Investments and FX & Deposits ; in partnership with product managers.
- Product governance lead in projects led by other functions e.g. Corporate actions remediation activities led by Operations
- Management of Internal Audit and Regulatory Reviews including Compliance reviews across Investments and FX & Deposits, with support from individual product heads/ managers. This would include the end to end from managing the review to the remediation efforts.
- Issue and CAP management reviews across Investments and FX & Deposits, with support from individual product heads/ managers
- Work with regional product heads (who are responsible of the periodic renewals of regional product programs) to ensure consistency across the various product programs.
- In charge of Regional Wealth Management activities e.g. MCA related activities including execution of relevant monitoring (Wealth Management SMP pushed down to Countries as well Regional Wealth Management assessment unit); records management
- Periodic attestations e.g. Key Risk Indicators attestation; models attestation; alternate control framework for 3rd party asset managers
- Ad hoc risk mitigation and process improvement/remediations e.g. corporate actions remediation, parameter maintenance global issue, booking model
- Scenario Analysis lead for Regional Wealth Management
- Product governance lead for exit strategy related project
- Degree in Banking or demonstrated skill/experience
- 8 years of experience in wealth management & tracked record in Wealth Management project management
- Keen desire to build a career in Investments & FX & Deposits
- Previous experience on managing large projects
- Good Knowledge of Wealth Management products
- Knowledge of Operational Processes
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248