Project Manager (Wealth Management Governance)
- 12 months contract role
- A multinational bank
The candidate would lead regional Investments and FX & Deposits governance related projects and governance related activities for the Regional Wealth Management team e.g. Regional WM MCAs, periodic attestation, audit/review and issue management, records management
- Management of Regional Investments and FX & Deposits governance related projects e.g. Sanctions related China related executive order, Corporate actions remediation, Loan Switch remediation, Booking controls etc.; in partnership with product managers.
- Management of other adhoc governance projects relevant to Regional Investments and FX & Deposits; in partnership with product managers.
- Product governance lead in projects led by other functions e.g. Corporate actions remediation activities led by Operations
- Management of Internal Audit and Regulatory Reviews including Compliance reviews across Investments and FX & Deposits, with support from individual product heads/ managers. This would include the end to end from managing the review to the remediation efforts.
- Issue and CAP management reviews across Investments and FX & Deposits, with support from individual product heads/ managers
- Work with regional product heads (who are responsible of the periodic renewals of regional product programs) to ensure consistency across the various product programs.
- In charge of Regional Wealth Management activities e.g. MCA related activities including execution of relevant monitoring (Wealth Management SMP pushed down to Countries as well Regional Wealth Management assessment unit); records management
- Periodic attestations e.g. Key Risk Indicators attestation; models attestation; alternate control framework for 3rd party asset managers
- Ad hoc risk mitigation and process improvement/remediations e.g. corporate actions remediation, parameter maintenance global issue, booking model
- Scenario Analysis lead for Regional Wealth Management
- Product governance lead for exit strategy related project
- Bachelor's degree
- 11+ years of experience in wealth management & tracked record in WM project management
- Keen desire to build a career in Investments & FX & Deposits
- Good Knowledge of Wealth Management products
- Good Knowledge of Operational Processes
- Good Knowledge on audit / issue management
- Good knowledge on control self-assessments
- Strong Project management experience
- Strong Negotiation skills and collaborative
- Demonstrable ability in partnering across multi-functional organizations
- A good understanding of the Company's Operational control environment
- Previous experience on managing large projects
- Ability to identify and support change.
- Knowledge of various risks faced by the business and ability to identify risk management solutions within the organization
- Ability to review large quantities of data and extract key points and actions necessary
- Excellent presentation skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EA Licence: 08C5248