Project Manager (Wealth Management)
- 9 months contract role
- Work location: Central
- A multinational bank
This Project Manager role will support the regional investments head in managing multiple initiatives.
- Support Regional Due Diligence team on a number of key projects including but not limited too:
o Maintain a log of all corporate actions to identify impacted funds and AMCs and liaise with regional/global control functions on DD Bulletins and subsequent communications.
o Updates/maintenance to the distribution agreements and updating of AMC & Fund data into databases.
o Project manage WiW initiatives coordinating across all stakeholders including country teams, GCT, Operations & Control function stakeholders - Cover Digital upgrade, relaunch equity advisory, expand market offering. Support PAC approval process.
- Support Brokerage Head on the integration activities under Global Wealth
- Support Brokerage Head to support activities to drive volumes and revenue in 8 markets across Asia and EMEA.
- Degree holder
- Has 5-10 years of experience in wealth management
- Strong project management skills
- Has a good understanding of investments and banking products - particularly mutual funds
- Has a keen desire to build a career in investments and wealth management
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- A passion for learning and a strong desire to challenge status quo
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.