Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organization and to recommend mitigating measures as to manage the risks;
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant working experience as Project Manager/Scrum Master in at least 2 Agile/Waterfall project development life cycle.
- Strong project management skills to manage projects with challenging timeline, changing requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills to manage external dependencies, business users and management to report blockers and progress, and able to articulate clearly the project status
- Relevant experience in and knowledge of microservice architecture will be advantageous
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Working experience in .Net/J2EE applications, iOS/Android for mobile apps is preferred.
Core Skills Set Needed:
- Familiarity with governance, audit in enterprise IT environments.
- Working experience in government environment and familiarity with the critical systems such as Work Pass Systems will be an added advantage.
- Work experience and strong troubleshooting skills in resolving application, infrastructure(including desktop, server, network) and security related issues in a (Singapore) government environment is preferred.
- Strong staff admin work and able to present to management.
- Experience in writing papers and creating proposal
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.