Regional Account Director, APAC (Banking & Financial Services)
- Leading Global Professional Services Business
- Singapore based APAC role
- Competitive package and benefits
Our client, a leading provider of skilled business support services are seeking a Regional Account Director to be based in Singapore to lead one of their largest and most complex Investment Banking accounts for the APAC region.
- Ownership and responsibility for the success of the APAC portion of a large and complex global account, with multiple services in multiple countries, under multiple contracts
- Accountability for financial performance against set targets and overall service delivery against operational and business targets, including setting of budgets and ongoing management of P&L
- Leadership of local and regional RFPs, contract renewals and business development initiatives, with involvement in global initiatives impacting APAC
- Creating and delivering against strategic client account plans; identifying growth opportunities and effective cost management
- Ownership of senior client relationships and overall client engagement and satisfaction
- Relationship building, stakeholder management and communication at all levels within the client structure and internally on local, regional and global levels
- Ensuring the objectives of the business and the expectations of the client are met and exceeded
- Effective communication with the Global Business Director to ensure global account alignment
- Management of the Singapore-based Regional Operations Manager to ensure operational excellence.
- Compelling senior relationship management and negotiation skills, in both client and internal matrix structures
- Strong multi-cultural leadership, management and coaching with highly effective communication skills
- Able to lead, motivate, train and retain team members; know when to delegate, when to "pitch-in"
- Significant experience working with Investment Banking clients, in Financial Services, or with demonstrable transferable experience and skills from a connected industry
- An operational excellence mindset, ideally from experience in a business support services environment
- Commercial acumen, P&L ownership, management and reporting
- Business development acumen and growth mindset
- Able to deal with difficult personnel issues across cultures
- Project management to often challenging deadlines
What's in it For You
- Excellent opportunity to work in a Senior Regional APAC role for a leading global business
- Competitive package, benefits + bonus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Lorenzo Agatiello (EA Reg no: R1108756) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.