12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
This role is responsible for partnering with Strategic Partner Managers to develop industry-specific relationships with existing, new games developers and new strategic partnerships using data and analytics to provide consultative solutions to our partners. Success in this position requires strong consultative, and analytical skills but also to be able handle daily operational work as well as in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Manage and consult existing strategic games developers on building up their success on platform.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against product and partnership goals.
- Build, maintain and optimize performance tracking dashboards.
- Being the subject matter expert on data mining and providing trending analysis to management.
- Business development support role in insights creation, strategic planning, and meeting with game developers to drive product adoptions.
- Support day to day data operational tasks with both external and internal cross functional teams.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs.
- 4+ years' experience in data analysis or a similar technical operations role.
- BS/BA in a highly quantitative field, such as Economics, Statistics, Business commerce, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in working with analytical tools (e.g SQL, Python, Business Intelligence/dashboards)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate compelling product and business recommendations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Good understanding of the internet industry.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
Good to have
- Previous experience or interest working in the game industry.
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.