Regional Legacy Franchises Risk & Control Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Downtown
- MNC Bank
- Support the execution of the Global Regulatory Management process and implementation by countries. Monitor for timely completion of regulatory changes and follow through on any past due regulatory changes ensuring issues and correction action plans are in place as appropriate.
- Working with countries to continuously evaluate and drive the maintenance of the regulatory inventory linkage to supporting controls in the Company's system of record so that management can effectively demonstrate adherence to applicable laws and regulations through the Manager's Control Assessment program.
- Supporting the evaluation of Regulation Risk as part of Countries' MCA Annual Risk Assessment. Reviewing Countries' evaluation of Regulation Risk Control performance to identify and escalate high residual risks and those breaching their defined risk appetite. Contributing towards a 1st line state of regulatory adherence report for senior management, including corrective actions and improvements required to mitigate the identified risks.
- Developing strong relationships with Business, Operations & Technology leadership and partners in 2nd and 3rd lines of defense and engage with them to reduce and mitigate regulation risk. The candidate will also participate in discussions pertaining to the continuous enhancement of regulation controls and monitoring. This includes engaging with Regional Subject Matter Experts to develop requirements to automate controls and digitize monitoring where appropriate.
- Participating in targeted reviews, and engaging with Internal Audit and Compliance Assurance over potential regulatory findings.
- Supporting the Regional In-Business Privacy Officer (IBPO) in the implementation of the Company's Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and Standards across GCB Asia and EMEA Countries. Coordinate with Countries to maintain inventory of Privacy Notices and Choices, and relevant business procedures. Assist in the review of Privacy Impact Assessment for Regional initiatives. The candidate will also partner with Legal and the Privacy Officer to ensure business adherence to Privacy laws with extra-territorial impact, e.g. GDPR and CCPA.
- Working with region and country teams to drive implementation of transformation plans for the Compliance Transformation Program Group, ensuring timely and comprehensive execution. Partner with the Compliance Transformation Lead to ensure programs have clearly identified the required roles and responsibilities and have appropriately identified, and are engaging, all relevant stakeholders with appropriate accountability. Ensuring closure and change management of program deliverables to confirm quality and adequacy of deliverables against program target state, including coordination with Internal Audit, as needed. Escalating any concerns related to program execution as needed.
- Working in close collaboration with Global, Regional and Country MCA content owners and business process owners to support the identification, design, documentation and assessment of the quality of suites of Key Controls, Monitoring/Assessment mechanisms to mitigate significant operational risk types at a regional level. This includes ensuring timely completion of key MCA activities, thematic checks from time to time on quality of MCA execution including mapping of issues to ARCMs, quality of documentation, quality of monitoring and testing, assisting on managing Regional Office MGE Quarterly Risk Assessments (QRAs) and Annual Risk Assessments (ARAs) related activities.
- Minimum 5 years experience and good knowledge of Consumer Operations and Consumer product offering, services, policies, procedures, regulations, systems, and technologies.
- Experience with governance, risk and control management, as well as engaging with 2nd/3rd lines of defense.
- Experience in transformation role or project management will be beneficial.
- Effective executive presentation (written and verbal) skills.
- Skilled with office documentation software/applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248