Regional Payroll Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Singpost
- Leading global digital payments tech company
- Analysis and validation of payroll processing results using technology through reports and macros for all country scope
- Complete post payroll audits and reporting, prepare metrics and track errors using technology and reporting tools
- Review of current payroll processes to identify areas of process improvements, standardization and mitigating risks.
- Establish payroll processes that is aligned to company's policies, procedures, and guideline.
- Documentation of payroll processes and procedures as well as creating process maps and payroll training manuals
- Oversees payroll projects or change request, monitors status and reports the same to leaders/stakeholders.
- Interprets pay policies, (e.g., holiday worked, overtime, calculation basis for deductions, government regulations, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly
- Maintenance of payroll systems and tools ensuring that it correctly computes and record time, process earnings, employee benefits, special deductions, mandated benefits, taxes, garnishments, and other items that affect net pay and/or company liability
- Review manual checks and pay related adjustments processed in the payroll system
- Verifies compliance with government payroll requirements; stays current with changes in the law
- Oversee payroll system testing for version upgrades and legislative updates
- Oversees internal or external audits, and other related documentation (compliance) required by government agencies
- Root cause analysis including constructive and preventative actions (CAPA)
- Ensure all payroll related data are handled in accordance with the company's guideline for confidential data handing process.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field or equivalent experience of 5 or more years of APAC payroll
- Experience as a Payroll Analyst or Consultant for a large multi-country employer plus 3 or more years of experience in project management as part of the project team
- With relevant certification or experience in multi-country payrolls, project management is a plus
- Has above average and updated knowledge in APAC payroll statutory and regulations as well as adept in Philippines timekeeping.
- Has exposures to different payroll and timekeeping system like ADP Globalview, Streamline and eTime.
- Exposure on knowledge transfer activity such as transition planning, documentation of process, desktop procedure, payroll checklist, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate multiple projects to timely completion, and manage many detailed tasks.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth-oriented work environment with tight timeline.
- Meticulous with strong analytical, organization and planning skills, extreme attention to detail and a self-directed individual
- Ability to work independently, with positive attitude, flexible, and a willingness to learn new things
- Able to maintain good working relationship with payroll vendor and stakeholders
- Advanced Excel level, proficient with all other Office applications
- Good in verbal and written communication skills with customer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of APAC/CEMEA payroll legislation, experience with internal and external audits, statutory and government agencies regulations are important.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.