- 12 months contract
- Leading financial services company
Multinational investment bank and financial services.
Overview of project
The Legal Entity Finance - Local Reporting team is part of a global function with the mission "To deliver timely, accurate and comprehensive local regulatory reporting". The team is based in Singapore and it has 2 key functions:-
- Daily and Monthly Regulatory Reporting
- Close interaction with Product controllers, New Business Controllers team, Operations and IT and other FAO groups for new business transactions, systems developments/enhancements and/or any matters relating to the entity.
- Participating in regulatory project implementations in providing user acceptance testing and supporting subsequent implementations
- Preparation of adjustments to local regulatory reporting datamart.
- Performing static data mapping for reporting.
- Liaising with various teams (e.g. Product Controller, Legal Entity Controller, CRM, Operations), to gather relevant information in relation to implementation and automation of regulatory reporting project.
- Participating in working groups for any project implementations in providing user acceptance testing and supporting subsequent implementations
- Establishing process to support regulatory reporting
- Updating Procedure Manual
- Assessing impact on existing regulatory reporting, if any.
Contractor will need to be familiar with multiple infrastructure used for supporting regulatory reporting, be able to communicate effectively and work with people from various teams within and outside Finance.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience financial accounting. Knowledge of local regulatory regulations is an advantage, but not mandatory. Strong analytical / problem solving skills, resourceful in providing solution
- Good skills with MS Excel are essential.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting concepts and principles, and should at least be familiar with terms such as balance sheet, profit & loss, accruals and month-end adjustments
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a highly effective communicator (written and spoken English).
- Degree in accounting.
Interested candidate can send their email to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.