- 12 months contract role, renewable
- Long-term project secured with a leading social media company
- Multiple positions available
A leading global outsourcing company.
This position will be part of an expanding Risk Operations Team whose goal is to ensure the security of the clients' platform and identify and eliminate fraud. You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets and will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
- Provide quality risk review service and consistently meet SLA targets while always focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
- Identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Assist users with risk process workflows
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
- Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the organization and with client contacts.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Customer Service in an office/ tech industry environment
- Risk Management knowledge preferred
- Excellent Problem Solving and Organization Skills
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
- Positive, target delivery focused attitude and experience of a service delivery environment desirable
- Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently manage workload and targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc.) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
- Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
- If you are a recent Graduate with some experience in Delivery environments we want to hear from you
MUST-HAVE LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
We are looking for bilingual candidates for this project. On top of English, the suitable candidate must be able to read, write and speak in any of these languages:
- Bahasa Indonesia
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.