We are seeking an energetic Security Engineer to serve as a technical resource and leader. The Security Engineer will assist in working with new clients as they transition to our SOC service. This includes ensuring timely deployment of services, developing a personalized on-boarding strategy for each customer and auditing of systems reporting from the client to our Security Operation Center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the onboarding and implementation of SOC service and Managed Security Services solutions for all clients across industries and geographic locations.
- Act as a technical liaison for customers during the onboarding process.
- Review technical security posture (network, application, and database) for existing and newly acquired businesses or services.
- Perform security reviews and monitoring of the production environment.
- Perform the installation and configuration of security monitoring tools in support of our SOC service.
- Use out of the box thinking as well as industry standard troubleshooting tools, such as, Wireshark, TCPDUMP, and other tools, to facilitate on-boarding of customer data sources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Information Technology IT Security in a SOC or NOC environment working with a broad range of technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general networking and security principles and practices required including previous work experience in areas such as Network Administration, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Security Administration.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248