Job Title : Security Program Delivery
Location: Central Singapore
The incumbent for the role in Security Program Delivery is responsible for delivering the Group Information Security & Privacy program to ensure adequate protection of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business information assets against latest threats and vulnerabilities as well as ensuring ongoing adherence to Group, Regional and country regulations and policies with respect to information security and privacy.
- Proactively engages the businesses to identify, document and drive remediation of risks by working with the business to design, implement or otherwise improve control activities to achieve Information Security objectives.
- Ensures stakeholders understand the state of the controls they are accountable for and understand their responsibilities as to risk mitigation and remediation.
- Advises the business on security policies and standards to achieve security objectives and reduce the likelihood and impact of security risks.
- Coordinates the understanding and reporting on the overall information security risk posture of the business unit, providing a holistic view of vulnerabilities and associated risks to the business and Information Security.
- Develop methods to monitor and measure risk, compliance, and assurance efforts, including supporting audit fieldwork fulfillment.
- Plans, coordinates, drives and delivers Information Security projects and initiatives within the business according to established plans and timelines.
- Perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved security solution delivery.
- Provide consultation and advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Coordinate and manage the overall service provided to a customer end-to-end.
- Ensure that appropriate Service-Level Agreements and underpinning contracts have been defined and in addition to measuring and monitoring the service.
- Continuously drive improvement and internal service performance to foster continual delivery excellence.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and process owners involved in the delivery chain.
- Support audit fieldwork activities, ensuring that artefacts are gathered, vetted and provided in a timely manner.
Additional Job Description:
- Communication - Able to work and spread positive "security awareness and control due-diligence" influence with people from various level of the organization effectively.
- Technical Depth - Technically competent to be able to translate information security topics, initiatives / program into something that is digestible for stakeholders outside of information security community.
- Technical Breadth - Display subject matter experience in diverse information security and Privacy areas (e.g. application security, Cloud security, Vulnerability Management, agile lifecycle management, DevSecOps, etc)
- Know your Business - Strong business acumen within the insurance / financial services industry and related operational fields.
- Controls Framework - Knowledge of industry control framework, best practise, laws (e.g. GDPR, countries privacy laws, etc) and regulatory landscape. Practical hands-on experience with supporting audit fieldwork activities.
- Risk Management - Able to provide information security advises and opinions that continuously strike the right balance between controls enforcement, risk appetite and net risk exposure.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Governance ,privacy, security, compliance
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber security preferably from BFSI domain
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Comfortable working on reporting tolls like Power BI, data analysis for reporting.
- Experience in process improvements, remediating control gaps, and enhancing current tools for strengthening the overall information security control posture.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.