Regional Retail Bank Risk & Control Senior Analyst
- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Help drive a strong control culture and ensuring permanent controls readiness through proactive risk management and issue self-identification.
- Monitor the Retail control scorecard metrics and key performance objectives and looking into opportunities to strengthen the internal control environment.
- Prepare the quarterly Retail Update Control meeting deck ensuring material risk and control issues and trends identified across in the retail businesses are discussed and progress updated are being highlighted.
- Design the quarterly Retail Newsletter providing key updates on retail control matters to the retail banking community.
- Scan the corrective action plans across the region and provide insightful analysis of issues and trends for proactive risk management and inputs for the regional lesson learn
- Work with the Regional Retail teams to develop and implement a robust and integrated Risk and Control framework, partnering on various initiatives and enhancing and strengthening the MCA program.
- Provide specialist risk and control coordination, advice and guidance to ensure a consistent MCA program, PRCs (Processes, Risks and Controls), Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for risk and control across Retail businesses, including monitoring and reporting processes.
- Drive critical enhancements to the Manager's Control Assessment (MCA) program through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, and ensuring the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix to the MCA is comprehensive
- Introduce and continuously evaluate the Digital Monitoring Tools/ CAATTS for effective MCA monitoring for Retail Bank.
- Implement KAAC across Retail Banking MCA program, working with cross functional regional partners to strengthen the use of Key Automated Application Control (KAACs) and ensure annual testing is effectively conducted. Evaluate consistent application of KAAC across Retail Banking businesses in the region.
- Collaborate with countries on Audits, Escalations, Lesson learnt exercises, P&L remediation and leading horizontal reviews based on emerging issues identified to check for applicability and relevance across Asia/EMEA.
- Lead or support as appropriate the root cause analysis of material risk events and control breaks, work with country/regional functions and businesses to establish effective feedback loop to augment control management and share lessons learned with the country and region teams.
- Actively work with the Regional and Country Retail Product teams to review and ensure that potential Sales Practices, Conduct Risk and TCF issues are appropriately and adequately remediated on a timely basis
- Provide advisory and support to the Retail Bank team on Internal Audit reviews and regulatory exams
- Support the Transformation and strategic initiatives to ensure that risk and controls are adequately managed and addressed prior to implementation.
- At least 5years of banking experience in banking products and processes with strong strategic, analytical and project management skills
- Experience in audit or risk and control frameworks
- Previous experience should include a multi geography exposure / remit and understanding across Asia and preferably EMEA.
- Strong understanding of regional Retail Bank business landscape and Retail/Wealth Management/Insurance products
- Good understanding of various branch, digital and other customer engagement channels
- Skilled with office documentation software/applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 08C5248