Senior Application Consultant (Accruent)
12 Months ( renewable) contract
Fortune 500 IT services company
Primary Skill - Application Design
- Support in all phases of the software development project life cycle, includes customer engagement, requirement gathering, planning and analysis, design, develop code, test business software applications, project implementation and maintenance.
- Assist in engaging client to understand business requirement involving design thinking approach
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application.
- Assist in estimating efforts and prepare quotation based on client requirements
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, code reviews and transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system
- Attend training as required to upskill and maintain currency of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or any equivalent
- At least 3+ yrs experience of design, develop, deploy field service/workforce management system such as Verisae Viryanaet G4/Accruent VxField Accruent is must.
- Must have Utilities domain knowledge
- Software Development experience in software design, architecture, development, integration, testing and support.
- Able to communicate fluently both verbal and written and interacts effectively with client.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.