Senior Compliance Product Analyst
- 6 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM).
- Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
- Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
- Supporting the business in performing timely compliance reviews of new transactions and/or products.
- Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product.
- Researching any rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules/regulations
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm
- Working Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies in the supported function/business/product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248