- Degree from any recognized University
- Project Management certifications like CITPM, PMP and Prince2 will be an advantage
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, resource allocation and dependencies and drive project execution from initiation to closure
- Effectively communicate project progress, status, and key decisions to stakeholders, including senior management, and provide regular updates on project metrics, risk and dependencies
- Own and be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, meeting requirements and within allocated budget.
- Manage project lifecycle, from requirement, design, technical construction, testing, acceptance, training, documentation and implementation, in accordance with the Project Management Process and Methodology.
- Work closely with Project Lead/Owner or Sponsor to drive strategic or major initiatives as part of the organization's roadmap and strategy
- Participate in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, preparation of high level project plan with project timeline and resource requirements, and staffing and organization of project team.
- Able to manage relationships across all departments, partners including external parties (vendor and/or outsource partners), defining requirements, agreeing terms, and ensuring delivery in accordance to agreed timeline
- Monitor and track progress of projects and stay on top of the projects to ensure smooth execution.
- Analyse and highlight project risks and develop necessary risk mitigation plans.
- Analyse and highlight project dependencies to pre-empt project issues
- Maintain project issue register to keep close match of the project issues till their resolution.
- Develop, prepare, and deliver Management Information and reports regularly to support decision making
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Main KPIs - Delivery of projects with agreed cost, scope, schedule, and outcome, and they are baselined and traceable
Work or Professional Experience
- 'At least 8 years of experience in financial industry with Private Wealth Management implementation experience
- At least 5 years of project management and/or business analysts experiences
- To be considered as Senior Project Manager, at least 5 years relevant experience at Senior PM level with demonstrable record of success Possess experience in managing the entire software development practices, various development methodologies and implementation Advanced Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and MS Visio Strong IT knowledge will be an advantage
Work or Professional Experience:
Functional or Technical Competencies
- Knowledge in Banking or Financial Institution Domain is essential, Private Wealth Management experience Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and drive consensus across diverse teams and stakeholders
- Possess experience in managing vendor and contracts for application maintenance supports and services
- Strong delivery management experience, with proven track records in managing and steering projects towards smooth execution and on time delivery.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.