Senior Supply Chain Sourcing Manager
- 12 months contract
- Working Location: Changi Business Park
- A multinational bank
The candidate will project manage the deliverables of RMO for the contract workstream for Global Consumer Banking (GCB) Divestiture and support the review of existing contracts across APAC and EMEA to identify and document a range of specific contract terms/clauses as well as compliance to regulations. This role will support the subsequent actual contract work required to support the transfer of business for the divestiture.
- Project manager the RMO Contract Workstream supporting GCB Divestiture. Responsible for tracking and consolidating entries/updates of contract information and status from various contributors across APAC and EMEA. Create reporting and presentation where required.
- Perform contract review to identify specific contract terms/clauses as well as compliance to regulations and maintain the contract database.
- Work with country sourcing team across APAC/EMEA to identify in-country compliance and regulatory requirements for the contract work required.
- Draft and/or complete contract template and negotiate the contract terms/clauses for new and/or amendment of contracts and other legal documents such as Supplier Consent Letter, Termination Letter, Transition Service Agreement etc.
- Work with various business stakeholders to identify, jointly develop sourcing strategies and drive initiatives to bid or re-negotiation deals/contracts to support their overall business objectives including mitigating impact of GCB divestiture, cost reduction, supplier consolidation, service delivery standardization/improvements, process efficiencies, risk mitigation and compliance to regulations and the Company's policies and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification.
- At least 10 years of sourcing and category management experience.
- Certified Procurement Professional such as CPM or CIPS is a plus.
- Para-legal certification is a plus.
- Experience in sourcing, project management with a large, multi-national organization, preferably financial institution.
- Experience in sourcing of banking products and services including outsourcing and offshoring services. Experience in sourcing of technology related categories is a plus.
- Experience with negotiation of commercial and legal terms and conditions and execution of legal/contractual documentation.
- High commercial awareness with track record in negotiation/execution of deals with significant achievements.
Experience in working with remote partners and leading cross functional teams in complex activities that across departmental, geographic and business entities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with procurement tools/applications (Oracle, SAP, GEP is a plus)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EA Licence: 08C5248