The Senior Technology Risk Analyst provides expertise to oversee the definition, development and implementation of a comprehensive Technology Compliance Risk Management program at group level. Working with professionals and along with matrixed leadership of business liaisons responsible for the management of all aspects of the program to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report on information security risks. Performs a range of support activities that enables and ensures the organization is ready to meet and demonstrate compliance with security standards and regulatory requirements while enabling business goals, managing risk and controlling costs.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and provide Technology Risk Consulting and Risk Assessment by constructively engaging business partners regarding information security issues
- Actively and professionally engages business partners in conversations that drive good risk decisions
- Responds to security inquiries, provided in a timely and consistent manner
- Facilitates identification / completion of information security project tasks (Project Risk Checklist)
- Provide consultation and interpretation of Global I/T risk management policies
- Collaborate with Global I/T Subject Matter Experts on technology risks/gaps
- Consult and validate the implementation of technology controls
- Facilitate the completion and remediation activities of the following Risk Management Processes:
- Risk Exception / Findings
- Network Security Design
- Resiliency Planning
- Assist audit preparation and remediation activities
- Provide regular reports on the risk management status / activities to the Technology Risk & Control Manager and business partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of IT or audit experience
- 3+ years of experience in Risk Management, Information Security, Controls, or I/T Audit practices.
- Knowledge of and ability navigate and manage risks of cloud-based technology
- Experience in threat modeling - identification of critical assets, threat vectors and protection measures
- Experience in Third Party risk assessments and the management of 3rd party relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Effective teaming skills encompassing cross-functional teams, peer relationships, and understanding and appreciating differences
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and creative problem solving skills
- Chinese (Mandarin) language is essential as the role involves working with counterparts across the whole of China.
· Mon-Fri, good working hours
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jerry Qiu (EA Reg. No. R1219180) on +65 6429 1246 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248