- Leading global IT business
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work location: Depot Close
- 24x7 standby support
- Provide L2/L3 support to multiple customers
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD
- Azure Cloud administration
- Exchange online and Share Point online on Azure setup
- Coordinate server maintenance
- Servers and Services monitoring
- Backup and recovery administration;
- Server security administration;
- Endpoint security policy support;
- Servers and Services performance fine tuning and fault management;
- Problem identification and resolution;
- Report requirements;
- Inventory and Asset Management for Server and Storage equipment.
- Software distribution support services leveraging intune
- Administering of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Intune administration & support
- Server patch management
- Atleast 6 years of experience in installation and support of the following technologies: Windows server, MS Exchange, Office365, Patch Management, Active Directory
- MS Azure Cloud Admin (must)
- Preferably with Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
- ITIL version 3 or above certification.
- Understand IT operations, technology and maintaining computer network systems.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.