- 6 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
across talent acquisition, talent management and inclusion & diversity. We are looking for a six-month maternity
cover for the Director, Talent Management role to oversee key talent management initiatives across Asia Pacific.
- Lead and manage the successful execution of our Organisation & Talent Review (OTR) in partnership with People Business Partners and the Global Talent Management team:
- Lead the change management roll-out of the refreshed OTR process for the Asia Pacific region
- Project manage and coordinate the end-to-end process, acting as the key liaison between the region and global teams
- Collaborate with regional Learning & Development team to drive effective program management and delivery of key leadership programs for high-potential talent, leadership talent and people leaders in region
- Lead and manage the roll-out of the Asia Pacific career development strategy, partnering with the Communications, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and global teams to execute key deliverables
- Own the ongoing tracking and reporting of attrition and progress against talent development actions, sharing key updates on quarterly insights and trends to senior management across the People team and the business.
- 5 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Human Resources and/or a related field
- Demonstrated track record of excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience in driving program management discipline
- Expertise in talent management, organizational development, change management and/or learning & development
- Highly proficient in using Excel to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately manage confidential data
- Demonstrated consultative and communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and positively with management and employees to garner support and understanding of organisational policies, procedures and needs
- Experience working in an international, matrix environment is a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.