Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Talent Sourcer to join their Staffing and Hiring APAC team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Use creative tools and resources to uncover and engage with the best untapped talent in the world, learn about their aspirations and interests, and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities at the organization.
- Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace, communicate professionally, and leverage strategic thinking to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Monitor & review the pipeline on a daily basis & update when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Years' Experience: Approximately 2- 8 years' experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience
- Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred. APAC experience is a plus.
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, G-Suite preferred
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.