Tech Business Analyst (BPM, Java)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Analyze the client's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's needs.
- Work with client's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements.
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case.
- Explore, identify and document business needs.
- Assess current state, analyze stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need within specified scope.
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution.
- Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need.
- Assess business needs for service requests and the impact of enhancements to the system.
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with policies and guidelines.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Fresh Graduates with excellent grades in programming are welcome and open mindset are welcome to apply
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles or project maintenance is preferred for the experienced ones
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Experience in DevOps/AGILE environment
- AGILE Certification like SCRUM Master is preferred.
- Strong development skillset is required for this role, preferably in Java, .NET Core, Python, Spring, Spring boot, hibernate.
- Strong understanding and experience in BPM and Java, preferably in Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) and Oracle WebLogic
- Strong Cloud Native skillset is required for this role, preferably in AWS Work Docs, AWS Step functions, Lambda, Fargate container.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.