Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a UI Designer for their Product Team
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
Job Responsibilities :
- Help define flows, interaction design and user interface specs for features on the product app. The goal is to increase user engagement, retention, adoption, increase comprehension and satisfaction.
- Create detailed wireframes, mocks, and lightweight prototypes following a user-centered process to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, business, and marketing teams to define, execute, and launch features that maximize end user, developer, and business value & impact.
- Take input, requirements, and feedback from multiple stakeholders across different cross-functional organizations. Participate in regular design reviews with a strong ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interactions (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Min 4- 5 years of relevant work experience in UI/UX. Experience designing for and leading user facing products from concept to launch
- Experience in mobile, consumer facing products and design for emerging markets preferred.
- Strong core interaction and visual design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design process. Fluency with visual and interaction design tools (Figma) as well as ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and tasks and collaborate effectively while working remotely
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.