- 12 months contract role
- 2 headcount needed
- A multinational information technology company
- Research and design user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
- Plan, validate and implement research methods to test and gather user experience data; analyze, evaluate, describe and report results and recommendations to design stakeholders.
- Conduct user research, analyze insights, customer feedback, identify opportunities to design and develop solutions for all the key touchpoints across customer journey.
- Develop and implement user experience design plans, changes, specifications and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
- Collaborate with management, internal, and outsourced design and development partners to coordinate design activities, evaluate concepts and offerings, and recommend and implement changes to products or services to improve user experience.
- Lead a team of other designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality user experience solutions for moderate to complex projects, products, and services.
- Represent the user experience design team for all phases of larger and more-complex development and design projects and programs.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Evaluate designs and make recommendations for improvements to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
- Actively track CPE products performance, gather feedback from market and propose design solutions to meet NPS goals.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Experience or certification in Human computer interaction, Product Design, Cognitive Psychology, User experience Design, User centered Design, Ergonomics etc. are an advantage.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a UX Designer role - designing physical products, digital solutions or services.
- Solid understanding of Design process and typical product life cycle.
- Experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product and service design.
- Experience in Experience Design, Usability testing, User research, User centered Design, and Cognitive Design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at management levels.
- Experience in creating an omnichannel experience.
- Experience in designing HW touchpoints would be highly preferred.
- Experience working on consumer product is beneficial.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.