- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Invent and inspire customer experiences and user flows that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and bold by design.
- Partner with Creatives, Strategists and Project Managers and other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all channels.
- Review and interpret creative briefs alongside members of your design team
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work within project parameters.
- Embrace and apply Design Thinking principles with agile methods
- Develop original design concepts and manage the design project through execution.
- Confidently present project objectives, insights, and creative solutions persuasively to internal stakeholders
- Skilled at presenting objectives, design approaches, and creative solutions to stakeholders in an articulate and persuasive manner.
- Engage in all aspects of the project, from taking the brief, design and through to user acceptance testing.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to facilitate discussions and guide the decision-making process to meet project objectives.
- At least 3 years' experience in design
- Knowledge of Sketch, Invision and Abstract
- Impressive design, conceptual thinking, and typography skills.
- Advanced understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
- Understand the possibilities and limitations of web technologies. Knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248