DURATION : 1 Year
LOCATION : Changi Business Park
Project : Banking Project
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 8 years of software engineering experience
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experience in software development using Microsoft's technologies.
- Experience in automated software testing.
- Responsible for maintaining tactical stress testing platform called Bank Financial Model (BFM).
- Responsible for making and implementing change requests for BFM.
- Act as main contact person for business teams on all matters pertaining to BFM.
- Responsibility for implementing quantitative tools and methods for risk measurement in credit risk (PD, LGD, EAD) for regulatory and internal purposes
- Focus on development and enhancement of collateral dependent models
- Collaboration with stakeholders globally and cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in VBA development.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office development particularly with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Knowledge in domain and data modelling.