- Immediate start for a short-term project
- In need of 2 headcount
- 3 months contract role
- A Fortune Global 500 company
Our client is revamping their Learning & Development program at a regional level, impacting more than 12 countries. We are looking for smart, talented creatives and changemakers who want to do great work with awesome people.
As a Video Editor, you will help with video production and editing:
- Looks at raw footage, tags shots, and organizes into archives for easy retrieval.
- Performs initial editing and assists in assembling visual/audio program material to create compelling and visually interesting materials.
- Observes brand standards.
- Maintains daily workflow; adhere to accepted department process in video-editing.
- Edits and distributes media content as required.
- Responsible for post-production tasks including creating offline rough cuts, audio mastering, online finishing, color correction, and motion graphics.
- Work closely with the team to discuss and review the video.
- Develop production on time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
- Proficient experience in Adobe Premium Pro video editing software is required.
- Proficient experience using After Effects is required.
- Proficiency in the rest of Adobe's Creative Suite, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of video editing/motion graphics experience with an impressive online portfolio of your best work.
- Fluent in English and one other Asian language.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Has a collaborative working style.
- Must be creative, passionate, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to a wide variety of assignments and quickly changing priorities.
- Finally, you must be a bit quirky and have a sense of humour!
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.